Re: [Softwires] WG last call on draft-ietf-softwire-public-4over6-01

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 18 June 2012 18:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=cw1a+OREsy7MwNMO9dq+3mrkNqUcg5vnxVsQKPOPIsI=; b=eoPATLWa7h++70SSztDxi3NIbukH9yqvPXJbJD9pq2E6itnDxSjT5W6yz9TmMP3kW1 82LGlcxr2b8STcBA3eJfL2QDaXbcosMb9JyalSWaYORkehvEOwLws/tv30sFr1q9ix4P ykCEaJfaLYiILj4sPIUsEQ5s/1x6+ULugbkZcM7006ror/igjgwWcKMLcI5/RcP4U3/Y zq4BbBC89l6vlZaGYFuQDqkZtz3w2HVogebXb5/Cm1aSqVYUmRUdrjBSJkQrUjAVkdiX oHzLb9BeX97anGylyoi/IiEKYeu2s6vzewHbPGVwjREz25RgT/bh0zz2VRbLX0RLA3oT dNdw==