Re: [Softwires] WG last call on draft-ietf-softwire-public-4over6-01

Wojciech Dec <wdec.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 12 June 2012 09:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=jig99C0/rMOqRSNWPSDeJEwCsLtx4eyYVEQBcGhyrXI=; b=MQQC/isdT+2t6T+Bykr4oqeVYU/XlyIH1DBqM+tqv7mlAkAcTTP8kAImuYo44r4uSI 9RpcYbak6n4J/Q4iO4nYy+omLjq5tlFossrJRi1Hid2J+bONGsnVA0ZDSBy9JwgqxeOo DofCaPK4eVW/Dp9Qx+9bSNngrGJkKsd4If6toMaFlzacyx6Qg5/aYVAYERdcG13Pl6TX 3HAL8t2/R8MUJ96NcVu4M/khK2Kf3wFN354MtLCV7WCc++t23qtfKZnIFaVpoYmTI/lh sIAOTM3PMt9mY3AUllSZ4Oc+L/tvflXLJoMBIAMu45L6LUUqMYxVxBMfVH4ZzLSJxLYw yGZg==