Re: [Softwires] Stateless implementation plan

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Tue, 07 February 2012 17:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rajiva@cisco.com; l=1940; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1328635420; x=1329845020; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=zSP4KIF+GCcXTVriMLhyPOv2J5kvt78m6w7mTUTo108=; b=O1m2Po0yt6+Eqo4bUryMPjVSy6xiW45OLemJhTb/sukF7eVJ+zho5hiA 3/qzEXWnJBMPP4CaLRkATWMln8x0POgG1kmT07bbIqzUXs61rbtiUfoos GcVHQIFwnZwzehoj/LOskURf6iMmUFQNEBfFIed3BqjYcL1r0cYh3Q6lh o=;