Re: [Softwires] 4rd Address Mapping - version-01

"Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <rajiva@cisco.com> Tue, 04 October 2011 19:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rajiva@cisco.com; l=7341; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1317756510; x=1318966110; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to; bh=Em8xzghTPf6Xe0ocB/UZRGTiTVtbq5dFJPqNqYcB33w=; b=BnS9E4CKE30VWyq8CbK2sVIDyr6K2EzWjbcVOuZ6nsJQWuSFnbtg2MVA 0VXBOfRfLbpSy7223zJCeRoBrWeGw+th1dgzQhoMl4sczACtexrBAQIPt NecKI1lNUoniClRExNfMKbw8RNJ96nqjkX2Qeq8MBodDlRSWjQOJWS6PN 8=;