Re: [Softwires] [Softwire] draft-ietf-softwire-map-00 does NOT reflect the consensus from the WG

Peng Wu <pengwu.thu@gmail.com> Mon, 25 June 2012 03:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XCfAkDgt0HdiHdxCqAGnnwyEjwyke03tVoaXU4x6CDU=; b=dgXKlQN+rkZekApEczdcqBkTkwUwOdWwrn1N2MfrPWWGbSdLAk7JkUkb+7Jh4elhug Yg3pPCT3dCbZ7gJ8w+kDuZQVYlY6I0C07PnrKzM8ZgiuqZEIolFycV/ODkJvGo2IAhwi GMGzxe/7QlpG/jRtyKEDVPDTjRCwkDOKD1Q60zfcO5g3izTPKYfKPmkgvuoZ5YF14Q3k ur2HEESlYT/sBH9XZtDHNY7MngTyI2/WzrqiHMYDQ8lM1L0cJ4WyD9qYBuDBkyrEq20Y G28gNJUBZaoeldwyCw4F3Ty1JdkTEKwwb/MuCpbAV35lpaFSFj0hUS6fS66Mre3H3Maz UeFw==