Re: [Softwires] Milestone update and closing/rechartering discussion

<mohamed.boucadair@orange.com> Wed, 14 October 2015 14:53 UTC

From: mohamed.boucadair@orange.com
To: Suresh Krishnan <suresh.krishnan@ericsson.com>, Softwires WG <softwires@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:53:37 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.168.234.1]
Cc: Yong Cui <cuiyong@tsinghua.edu.cn>
Subject: Re: [Softwires] Milestone update and closing/rechartering discussion

Hi Suresh, all,

I'm OK with all the milestones, except the one to conclude the WG. I do think it is safe to schedule it for end 2016.

I would like to see covered under the YANG data model milestone not only A+P related DMs (i.e., draft-sun-softwire-yang) but also DS-Lite YANG data model (a candidate document is available at: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-softwire-dslite-yang/).

I'm also supportive of having an item for "RADIUS Extensions for IPv4-Embedded Multicast and Unicast IPv6 Prefixes".

Cheers,
Med