Re: [solace] Notes from the SOLACE ad-hoc at IETF85

"Keoh, Sye Loong" <sye.loong.keoh@philips.com> Mon, 05 November 2012 13:53 UTC

From: "Keoh, Sye Loong" <sye.loong.keoh@philips.com>
To: Carsten Bormann <cabo@tzi.org>, "solace@ietf.org" <solace@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:53:22 +0000
x-originating-ip: [130.129.17.131]
Subject: Re: [solace] Notes from the SOLACE ad-hoc at IETF85

Dear all,

Sorry that I couldn't make it to the informal SOLACE meeting yesterday.

Carsten, I would also like to volunteer myself to work on a potential charter for a new group.

Regarding the potential scenarios where we can derive requirements, I think Building Automation System and BaCNET can be interesting for us too.

Looking forward to discussing further with you all this week.

Cheers
Sye Loong