Re: [sop] SOP Requirements

"Ashish Dalela (adalela)" <adalela@cisco.com> Tue, 28 February 2012 13:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=adalela@cisco.com; l=32411; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1330435575; x=1331645175; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=hNqte45OUNQP8mPer67hisLdjFc0tFsziVy8wnBVvYg=; b=bt+Ea8ZIUZ4y8MoPG7RFZqeO23CSgER4aYaWXHJSBRphFknnJt1QSeXh 39NSN95Ri56OmML7dZR6by6aYW6uuc+7f57h9klInRU+h7cD/9FMYYmqW p6MdNhGgSobz8njtahAfRC82D+qFBOSUQByojF29ughJZV6UUQ1bmqx/G U=;