Re: [sop] [Sdnp] FW: New Non-WG Mailing List: sop -- Service Orchestration and Desciption for Cloud Services

Monique Morrow <mmorrow@cisco.com> Thu, 16 February 2012 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=mmorrow@cisco.com; l=13262; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1329401383; x=1330610983; h=date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=/s0A+N2fvRarP8i0zvtAre2/eBa1ec6XP//hR60HAvc=; b=YL99fp18MytN1zn/aVIbpI9h2rHeLQHmkbj2mnarXe7XRPWQhmmgc1az RJvP8PNlr5nxyBzIYJ5KBm/rVz6M27FDPNqtHZ3EWT7Minb8vBo2mr2Rk t33hVo21Ve8DDsM/Zp4ctZeg98KCNaQDoo7BNPOHfbcR0hhUwd1gI9dEj E=;