[sop] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

MAILER-DAEMON@ietfa.amsl.com (Mail Delivery System) Mon, 25 November 2013 02:42 UTC

Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:42:27 -0800
From: MAILER-DAEMON@ietfa.amsl.com
To: sop@ietfa.amsl.com
Auto-Submitted: auto-replied
Subject: [sop] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the mail system at host ietfa.amsl.com.

                   The mail system

<mcgub@as.org>: connect to as.org[64.16.80.48]:25: Connection timed out
--- Begin Message ---
Confirmation of list posting -- confirmation ID: SdQ5CaUpFk5g

The ietf.org mailing-list server has received a list posting from
mcgub@as.org to sop@ietfa.amsl.com with the subject
'***SPAM*** 19.165 (5)
	=?utf-8?B?5b6u5L+hOeWkp+i+heWKqeiQpemUgOi9r+S7tummluW6puaXoOS/neeVmeWFqOWFrOW8gA==?='

As the sender address isn't subscribed to the list, and has not been
confirmed earlier, we have to request a confirmation of the address.
To confirm the address, send a message to sop@ietfa.amsl.com,
with the same subject line as this message.

(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
form.  The reply's additional "Re:" is ok.)

If you do not wish your posting to the list to go through, simply
disregard this message.  Questions to postmaster@ietf.org.

--- End Message ---