Re: [sop] two architectures - which one do you prefer?

Adam Greenhalgh <agreenha@cisco.com> Mon, 20 February 2012 10:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=agreenha@cisco.com; l=2786; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1329732085; x=1330941685; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=gwp5vG0aAogp/HuIKUPH/atyktYApU4d05PcGb2ntWI=; b=CCqDvC+Sw9HH4BEj5j4s6A6AP6RBEOhKwXfNYafgWc2jFw0iaT0cCV9b agQSDwuRCQpdIiHJoz0GUjWWXG+7c81MrxL+vYaur/gd2RlS5r8Hogkx6 6OFoq8i7jIAAKmBtkD4dUNmjBvkwwd+JEQFLWHvtXnLztWIsaIpv910dP s=;