Re: [sop] SOP Requirements

"Ashish Dalela (adalela)" <adalela@cisco.com> Wed, 29 February 2012 15:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=adalela@cisco.com; l=5964; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1330527908; x=1331737508; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=iOT77S5MeI5LKFSmxwRpYErcqOPWUjwVCq+ElIOdpKw=; b=lH+9Lq6uXlzvDmqDENG4kD6xOpq8QqIUIG7/Z0yadq2RMvTfXEE0DZlV 9no767yz0ZUUR5mEvjV24WigEuSdwr7LECAnXpLqLWooQt1M5enS0ZH5P f29/RN6NOubrn2Z8Gd8mi9KVekALTdAuZP0/wQu2I/6zRfV+WF0gYHava o=;