Re: [sop] SOP Requirements

"Ashish Dalela (adalela)" <adalela@cisco.com> Tue, 13 March 2012 05:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=adalela@cisco.com; l=86321; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1331617544; x=1332827144; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=1Bniltk7nyXpxrNevNK8UP8LmL60Gt6l3x+8jJw+Sc4=; b=jeB6MOYkMuEcD3f0uywRrgxoSt8h66y1WGauQJgzGALdBJSM5uarAXxa N42Pz63hMINT+urm6NY/gmU5InX40Pj97PXYWTi4BfPrch+ma9I9/8SvD V84uW+yfnY3RP7px+JInABIj0Kjse8/hb/3akVTm4WDjIrDNM2Y34UFev 8=;