Re: [sop] SOP Requirements

Vishwas Manral <vishwas.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 13 March 2012 00:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=vGKhVZhR8n0orl0slPqjuS7q+rH7JPKtbTk0oAVAMNM=; b=yplwYL0qE31qWiotHGtZq8rcYUx2YrTNB6qwc/22r91m+bUAyS4RxyHF/EvQD6VG7f D5jRQDKKM57hPrYQKBXZ/ZyZV/F0w9PjZTAWydiSNuWpHdpr4kyDgO39YtoEHdALoVAn TXVpFwbRnXE1jaOO171rZOwZ9kuKYVY8sw2hq8mPvNJw6FeFUEi5DVFkmHzEIeCp2uBK 5sBGj6vH01XHCFPRCi5sBENIt6UqbfVySBQrBWXzA7rKFKLAb/y10+BfWqFCn8qffUsP UTG+KcYx+Vd67j6oHZEblAAXj/J/flWU3O+Ye+TOh8ZMoKcy8sbFIuHAW7UHdBE3VJd/ hztw==
References: <CAOyVPHQ-iESaD2osxsWguTw1Ru92JYacSsqbD+1rECPzy1eGfQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAA3wLqV+YeGJH2pFQ80s=PgQC2RsodPMm8qUw3a-VtCzhETkOg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOyVPHTXWPyt5aHL2ehd_upS-DEAcfugVMcUpUm_oO5Ov04rUw@mail.gmail.com> <618BE8B40039924EB9AED233D4A09C51030E1263@XMB-BGL-416.cisco.com> <CAOyVPHTDaVXJTskXMxQ0MBr+4MbC1St6+YOhOpv6MUww+QbH8w@mail.gmail.com> <618BE8B40039924EB9AED233D4A09C51031BC437@XMB-BGL-416.cisco.com> <CAOyVPHTgfyEDM5Xq9GF+zxcLCY6AAzTdn2s9c1z7529rDO8LGQ@mail.gmail.com> <618BE8B40039924EB9AED233D4A09C51031BC9CC@XMB-BGL-416.cisco.com> <CAOyVPHQLmndMyNmDqKFugyaL11T0p7Wi5vz9-z4WLH2ETfKHuQ@mail.gmail.com> <618BE8B40039924EB9AED233D4A09C51031BCFC2@XMB-BGL-416.cisco.com>