Re: [sop] [Sdnp] updated SDN problem statement draft

"Ashish Dalela (adalela)" <adalela@cisco.com> Tue, 20 March 2012 07:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=adalela@cisco.com; l=20650; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1332228285; x=1333437885; h=mime-version:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:from:to:cc; bh=UzfJzEIlOiVjV5pDvAHdgdHtglX6MrSXWoy5U4aZnY4=; b=UC5D3SbvVNSeDCkPBHTFOvnyZkPeGL3e1/nBuHNG2JV4OGUaU2LXWehv ko8NpXk3RYN4l0xhiqm7yW/xSPCcF3qKzG+GqBdY6Zi6uIp71fHMu+NEP eGKyeI7GygD13Qk8xA/U6MeAhi/fr8lXEfLFHZx6yOhyjorD380G7Vp8c o=;