Subject: [lamps] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5273bis-10.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2026 09:00:41 -0800
List-Id: This is the mail list for the LAMPS Working Group <spasm.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5273bis-10.txt is now available. It is a
work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME (LAMPS) WG
of the IETF.

   Title:   Certificate Management over CMS (CMC): Transport Protocols
   Authors: Joseph Mandel
            Sean Turner (editor)
   Name:    draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5273bis-10.txt
   Pages:   13
   Dates:   2026-02-06

Abstract:

   This document defines a number of transport mechanisms that are used
   to move CMC (Certificate Management over CMS (Cryptographic Message
   Syntax)) messages.  The transport mechanisms described in this
   document are HTTP, file, mail, and TCP.

   This document obsoletes RFC 5273 and RFC 6402.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5273bis/

There is also an HTMLized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5273bis-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5273bis-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts