Subject: [lamps] Ketan Talaulikar's No Objection on charter-ietf-lamps-07-00: (with COMMENT)
From: Ketan Talaulikar via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
To: "The IESG" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2026 08:29:53 -0700
List-Id: This is the mail list for the LAMPS Working Group <spasm.ietf.org>

Ketan Talaulikar has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lamps-07-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lamps/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the update to cover the different document tracks through which the
WG may publish documents.

Please pull in the existing WG milestones (most of which are not yet done) so
they don't get lost.