Re: [lamps] LAMPS Re-charter

Rene Struik <rstruik.ext@gmail.com> Mon, 22 March 2021 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=to:cc:references:from:subject:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=JFspIaYM4JLns1lgYMhNy84Lui90YKeEoKo1/WHdTdI=; b=kQDecwTgiEEVJ3OOHSoqkM5N0q/bSMGr9qGzN7t1ocyhRcsd+3xkI/M+wPnZQ4TF5b B2WIuwy9NdTsmbhghg1JX/jEnmoKsr7zHdGp+bslgURnbruwa2q5ba/5vEEk9MMw7oqY fqioALKOi5m90LiJBdzFwlQYh5jBW+BbCbcgYWD6m/pLhiNeYnV1INRGNMlpNbecPFJb 1HX8WJ4IBj1ZhXCO6S2ktb5KdzOUK+Yz5zRhRmLhOWAvJIwgZyPwcMuWqgppX+Stv+k5 sPMqiv0pCCpjaphDKKJokE5AEwYyH7yD9Zv/GN5b4WdEbd71yPettNPfjoo6L30tlLri fr5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:to:cc:references:from:subject:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=JFspIaYM4JLns1lgYMhNy84Lui90YKeEoKo1/WHdTdI=; b=QI5kW4TmiJvHBXuOuYH5FDNrI3TpXs7UkGosOA2IiYGNKE4LhtV3BpD6MzF1J9rmCZ xRpMc0KbEpSA4/4y2y43V/mahYRe3b1jD3Bh5w6NBxogzS3gy4B9DArea3zXiQ6D3yAS uqvBWk4/jCxfEtlbdWN/qhYpJ+YtsWn5vZT+ixWTf8V1XGoaIgnQzvaABrqdY1yAnxo4 uzId2mRXPK8Ea7+YUz/3N2guPve63HCi+16nsfZzExjfx0eCXax/6kR5YWiHEENwGqqy IyjjCmpzM4tHsJR8qwUkPyheU9yV4ACKTP9GPjVt1fJOfEJZSSBAwpi/N2nxqMiyYrVo NSvQ==