[lamps] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-08

Tianran Zhou via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Wed, 10 April 2019 04:11 UTC

From: Tianran Zhou via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: ops-dir@ietf.org
Cc: spasm@ietf.org, ietf@ietf.org, draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake.all@ietf.org
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 21:11:01 -0700
Subject: [lamps] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-08

Reviewer: Tianran Zhou
Review result: Has Issues

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

Document reviewed: draft-ietf-lamps-pkix-shake-08
Intended Status:  Standards Track

or network management related issue. It's almost ready to be published. There
are some issues and nits.

Issues:
The normative and informative reference in this draft are not clear to me.
I think that [RFC8017](Informational) and [RFC8174](BCP) should not be
normative reference. And why some standard tack RFC are listed in informative
reference?

Editorial:
line 102: redundand -> redundant
line 126,129: Deterministric -> Deterministic
line 314: algorithsm -> algorithms
line 378: subtitutions -> substitutions
line 763,777: Determinstic -> Deterministic