Re: [lamps] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-15: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 08 January 2018 15:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=WZDvcBQbdOpgJ97BS0F1Uooy+bWQX5zInbygeAopaaY=; b=JrfYXhxJ1QN8qPsqhbezRcZBIqjQNbQruSO//6F7nhP49flQp2W/sw8NYbcTApjVTb /ddZRi+VlGOKXND6zApHlqKz3TzzpzYAGebGQ/8XWB6mUbYgmngc2k2wWfXXtyKBrso6 dtDF9FC52xoHPyqxuDhLCX7KWTaKtODcRdmt8GD6cbFnzw6ObQVkX323No6hWTOA1PHZ 9sQdnqJXYSH+8CTkc+RmMBXy2ahnPQPdESisogO982hNfYVupXE0FEBQiDXID0/NpkZH n01wso4pf3LavaM2kBolmDHLJMX5GbQkwbZgb1N7k5jwnctiOVMg6YNUnqtBS5Kbmmtv lYgA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=WZDvcBQbdOpgJ97BS0F1Uooy+bWQX5zInbygeAopaaY=; b=uFXP1PURzx3UY5kaZaP9s2tpZF6tr6raM8h7n+PVLd19FWEo1CHpeYdoKhocoPo9Iz sXKRtgVS+81haHX/ehQUWlbTzvFMzScuvEv8g6jmo6ipGoTpowjkuKV4S1Cnf6sMO5+c JIKU2kZe0i5Yi12w27PpEbzhLDsAvjucxo+Eqpx+j3BRx+nAP34hHO4uec66d7bOrRLh KsRK4SAisiTu22UoEGT0wjGYfjLo9tH9b6u33JxJsckJRS1uKLyKn9A2Z7l+CctEovLR AuBGW1vEU+69H2vOkshrbGPvhnFCGwimhhbKj2xhmpiHDxgQvsscudWMbSpapnZBvaHQ 7Xgw==