Re: [spb-isis] SPB Interop - ietf draft on interopability

Peter Ashwood-Smith <Peter.AshwoodSmith@huawei.com> Thu, 09 June 2011 18:01 UTC

Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2011 14:01:01 -0400
From: Peter Ashwood-Smith <Peter.AshwoodSmith@huawei.com>
To: 'Peter Ashwood-Smith' <Peter.AshwoodSmith@huawei.com>, "'Garimella, Pavani'" <Pavani.Garimella@spirent.com>, "'Vargas, Edgard (Edgard)'" <edgard.vargas@alcatel-lucent.com>, spb-isis@ietf.org
Cc: "'Gutierrez, Oscar'" <Oscar.Gutierrez@spirent.com>, "Holmquist, Neil"@ietfa.amsl.com
Subject: Re: [spb-isis] SPB Interop - ietf draft on interopability

Have not heard much objection to the 27th.

Anyway we can provide 8 switches with GE interfaces and an emulator and some
test equipement, a bit of rack space and if necessary static IP connectivity
for emergency fixes from your mother ships or static IP to your RS232
console ports for remote viewing.

Could we get a view on who will bring what so that I can make sure things
are ready to accommodate?

Oh .. please bring cables .. I'm short on cables.

Also does somebody have preferred topologies they would like to suggest.

Cheers,

Peter

  _____