RE: [Speermint] RE: Closing Issue SIP Interoperablity (Section 4.3:draft-khan-ip-serv-arch-02)

"Livingood, Jason" <Jason_Livingood@cable.comcast.com> Tue, 30 May 2006 16:58 UTC

Subject: RE: [Speermint] RE: Closing Issue SIP Interoperablity (Section 4.3:draft-khan-ip-serv-arch-02)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:57:48 -0400
From: "Livingood, Jason" <Jason_Livingood@cable.comcast.com>
To: "Khan, Sohel Q [CTO]" <Sohel.Q.Khan@sprint.com>
Cc: Jean-Francois Mule <jf.mule@cablelabs.com>, speermint@ietf.org

We are beginning to track this.  As Dave updated the terminology draft
and parked the requirements from the earlier versions, we're now working
on a -00 of requirements.  We have asked Jean-Francois Mule to be the
editor of this document, and he's kindly agreed to lend the WG his
expert help.  If any of you have your own list of requirements, send
them to Jean-Francois or hold onto them for comment after -00 comes out
before Montreal.

Regards
Jason