[Speermint] new version of draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats

Jan Seedorf <Jan.Seedorf@neclab.eu> Mon, 28 March 2011 14:20 UTC

From: Jan Seedorf <Jan.Seedorf@neclab.eu>
To: "speermint@ietf.org" <speermint@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:22:17 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.7.0.89]
Subject: [Speermint] new version of draft-ietf-speermint-voipthreats

Dear all,

In the latest version of the draft (which we just posted, see below) we have addressed many of the DICUSSES we had received from the IESG (we believe we have addressed the ones from Sean Turner, Tim Polk, and Alexey Melnikov). However, we did not yet address all the DISCUSSES and COMMENTS (the ones from Peter Saint-Andre and Robert Sparks we did not yet get to).

 - Jan