Re: [spfbis] WGLC: draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-14

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Tue, 28 May 2013 21:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=UGvsyitpgAFfyOiQvdrhQN42DoB0BzzoMg+mXMacal0=; b=vqUrQoBRN7MTAzMOmV+anAY9T1Nik/XmUw4SJ11fFHDQ8JwOKpIG9dZEQS8xprFLFz yFZ+XbRYDv1ZcS4eaNqIE9GL8bB42KagYW93+mBsLXScM2ILWm7aORrp79avgRQ7kQrv qRNI5lI8ynJYbScvzKd7ddW+H+W12cP52k1HOHFZzSbal2EHMoGCZbE+IOF4WUD9jEDz v2f0svotQvwQzJmLRY+f7cXg5INzUpnEsDfNK5Q0fV5Kg03UXyaYzSZDeLapzf5zGvIy SgHBcIzGxGpnexObyjfCwdyKzgrOAr1hniswlzbQ45sCCp38XEuadZx7wjJeSFv4uEmP hPUQ==