[spfbis] Interop Report needs two data points related to WG issues

Hector Santos <hsantos@isdg.net> Sun, 22 April 2012 15:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; d=beta.winserver.com; s=tms1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/relaxed; l=10401; t=1335107224; h=Received:Received: Message-ID:Date:From:Organization:To:Subject:List-ID; bh=TIwcmD5 vXt1ETAWAPR7IVTc4TUk/XLLluNSH05zy9lc=; b=RYEs30zZg8VjI6LOZS77O85 Tzl+ftxM7+SSAtMd2rCKaVLnW9jd8O3KnikFX7luImLAPKWm9ErCSbF0nxGUY0CA 3Pfw7edW+ezepvlTHfKG5fw2nDlY3jQ4F2pHwQxEURI4k9a6N0BnNIuClSYj6daH vDpw3bZwUUG+RgNYTC4o=