Re: [spfbis] WGLC: draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-14

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Wed, 29 May 2013 04:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer; bh=EGqqTc0xr7Uw5/jIqIPM/BElkEm/7ZcUG7rSF9vH31k=; b=0qLkXc4C2yGUYyveKLiSeqrYGDCC6t8bjBt0/lhcD2PaU1jU83g5IoFauAVn3wJagM CGYgDvsRxHWU9G8SwTudlzqefeZsYimiUPYgI4A/vs1f2mD8sB7jkH1OPXaisl08uOrg /qQueOan7iIrkA7ienFE/d9X0dNM7eolH0jUqyA2WznouLu+0qUQQ8LgpH/e76hnNhfS GQ7ZoMpvivr4gcCegK1w/aUeKXD+xOPOdsFK6En6BKWw1vSml2SmSp9T6pMd/kIcoTcV nZi2x1eN4eXFE3c7dPgxq9T3zg+WH7lxitPUKlYWHVZF0HWtKdLXk1r0F+vY+aFQkQd6 pzbw==