Honest company is looking for talented employees. No investment is required. Additional information inside.

Larry Koester <fh0@calixo.net> Tue, 31 July 2007 15:52 UTC

From: Larry Koester <fh0@calixo.net>
To: speermint-request@ietf.org
Subject: Honest company is looking for talented employees. No investment is required. Additional information inside.
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:52:31 -0300

Dear employee ,
Our Worldwide Company  is looking in search of new employees  on various  vacancies.
We suggest a ability for you to get financial Independence right now.
Only our Worldwide can offer  you to gather  a good earnings in a short period of time.
You do not need to spend any sum of money and
we do not ask you to give us with your bank account requisites!
We are occupied in completely  official activity and working in our Worldwide
you can achieve  profession  growth  at a permanent  work.
We are looking for representatives from any point of the world globe .
Average salary of our employee  is 3450-4500$ per month, but you can earn much more.

Here is the top 10 of our representativesÂ’ salaries:

Top 10 employees
----------------------
Per month:
1.45750 $
2.42185 $
3.38590 $
4.25808 euro
5.32000 $
6.15700 GBP
7.27200 $
8.24300 $
9.22750 $
10.18730 $

It is easy to be in ours Top 10!
Everything is easy enough and it depends only of you.
We are waiting the creative  method and thoughtfulness from our worker.
You can work full time or part time.
You settle on the timetable of you work at our International  .
We pay you for result . The best regional representative becomes
the chief of regional office of our company and grts a full social packet
and bonus  at a rate of 50 % from his annual salary .
Many  of our worker have made excellent career, received full financial independence and
have come to life all their ideas in a reality less than in 2-3 years of working in our company.
The preference is given to employees with knowledge of foreign languages.

If you are interested in our offer please send us the following information:
1) Full name
2) Address of residing
3) Phone numbers
4) Languages
5) Part time job/Full time

Please send this information to our email: CorinaHolmanNM@gmail.com

Please specify in the subject line:
Application for the local rep position. Number 100711

If you are not interested in our offer or you received this email by
mistake please reply with Unsubscribe in subject line and specify all
your emails addresses to GilbertPorterNV@gmail.com
We are sorry for inconvenience

Yours faithfully,
Colin Scowcroft