Re: [splices] SIP INVOKE method

<R.Jesske@telekom.de> Thu, 19 May 2011 08:52 UTC

From: R.Jesske@telekom.de
To: rifatyu@avaya.com, christer.holmberg@ericsson.com, pkyzivat@cisco.com, musgravepj@gmail.com, splices@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:50:51 +0200
References: <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBDA8EBF@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <BANLkTinLjrS3DocT=_MbnDrHdoTLs7RuhQ@mail.gmail.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBDA9548@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <4DD2C7BF.1030000@cisco.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBE5C339@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <4DD3C26A.9050705@cisco.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBE5C465@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <BANLkTi=RrRrJEqrqVoWkS428y4-=TPZ16A@mail.gmail.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBE5C63F@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <BANLkTikSBqp3bVHvX57Ekm07s+SDvcHGeA@mail.gmail.com>, <4DD401F4.6050502@cisco.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A0585194DF6A3A6@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBE5CBD4@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE