Re: [splices] Answering an A/V Call Using Two Separate Devices proposal

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Sun, 22 May 2011 03:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; l=10350; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1306034116; x=1307243716; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=V4TXa22vfhh+vyz9NOP29DdDEeK6zJgZK3i4B7NluvY=; b=QDGCMPN6dpDvpiDl7KsT0d0Bz/C3PK6QLPNbmBzC/V3Zl0JBb9s8VL1o i77+WvlXhJnLx795O9v3NDpIpscdud/C4XQRNi3OaDJ6i3XhLgfcIhXqk X892o3pgY4ZV4tWPnd2VvJUvtgVjoB8qLftKI1Dt7j/tqRbToux8wBDuu o=;