Re: [splices] Answering an A/V Call Using Two Separate Devices proposal

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Sun, 22 May 2011 21:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; l=12113; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1306098527; x=1307308127; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZikMHP58NGe4Rfu3/YdK86kEX9dHQytt8z4laiJ7F60=; b=RF4Ob4ekVPZf3GaybowqBnk1sAUZfciV6LBQYuxnnCfSLBSW/P6p2VxB Pq+b2uoaOSgBuWHMK/ta5JGV8h2EG3GiKI1PAlcrQeyvRn41n8geo/YYO gnprdyywc4vhGDC2L8ZB1JxuZE5BPeup7ngUSH52g9ggFYNWIwXkwrV+J s=;