Re: [splices] Using Two Separate Devices to Start a Conversation proposal

Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com> Thu, 30 June 2011 06:06 UTC

Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 09:06:47 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>
References: <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CCE270F5@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <BANLkTin+7fnDjmsfZVWKsmt631B7toRYVw@mail.gmail.com> <CD5674C3CD99574EBA7432465FC13C1B222907E9A1@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <1C6C5AB3-6085-4CCA-9F1D-8BA5D98ED651@gmail.com> <4DED2EFA.20004@cisco.com> <BANLkTimfP2EaJZtPcjOp6s4v+Gk87vetGw@mail.gmail.com> <4E0051B1.1030007@ericsson.com> <4E008F4F.4090705@cisco.com>