Re: [splices] INVOKE Actions Scope

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Wed, 22 June 2011 17:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=1936; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1308762681; x=1309972281; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=+5hW5nTNOgnPtYRywKSpig6xHBZw48seK+8j1l8BELc=; b=Cw4Btlv/01rGBbreGjtdViLbL5vM42ILRgxHVkGRcxO6eY90Sg5vyD/o or+mQaVUbc/x9DGDbOZmYNtNyRrJYHRCtXV3wWHiVAXyKFlTOOpA4HebG OLZ/G5TWSa5NoNE/9NHNYdcUDt+rPpcPT1TleDltOiQilhCVHOAl1d5SA k=;