[splices] Fwd: [RAI] Device control using SIP

Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com> Tue, 21 June 2011 08:31 UTC

Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 11:31:40 +0300
From: Gonzalo Camarillo <Gonzalo.Camarillo@ericsson.com>
To: splices@ietf.org
Subject: [splices] Fwd: [RAI] Device control using SIP

Hi,

given the amount of discussions on the INVOKE method in this list, I
sent the email below to the RAI list to get the opinion of the whole
community. I would like to have this discussion sooner rather than later
so that we have all the information we need related to this piece of work.

Please, follow those discussions (and send your opinion) on the RAI list.

Cheers,

Gonzalo