Re: [splices] SIP INVOKE method v1

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Fri, 10 June 2011 19:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; l=3982; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1307735139; x=1308944739; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aEDbIzgjmKDRglp53kXF0xk9rXq68YuKvoEIXZBrDPc=; b=Gw3DSRbpm35nSSyoxqJDsdPpNDbMwcEr1oCE/qC7WJ/gxlPD44J5/J/1 wa+PV/96ak1J049D6UTy4wD3ndDpxVKP3nNwJmRK2fJ4y3G8w3Th7K1c5 lUo172AyJKp8Fvecv9DGAxnG94QGYE/kTD68NLj8UwLL13ar4RGVY+Ugm s=;