Re: [splices] Answering an A/V Call Using Two Separate Devices proposal

Peter Musgrave <musgravepj@gmail.com> Tue, 24 May 2011 12:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GrB0P4UhpQ35wOWHTnC00mpIp18WzIma9kq4nV5rOzc=; b=aKmvEmiXyGX/pPie7u/OUwls7P6+eZ2BZotCMFFLcmrN4406jdyuP0uvDNSYqDGkt2 TrFa/x6hwF18LFdmWPTXP2PUhclD8W7pj5QEGsrXXmmrLFhaNt11bJYnYoH9hbKd+Jxf d2o5EASBGBu5TBPY2lzMSMClid/0DK7nJc44w=
References: <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CC01E548@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <4DD87FBF.5010504@cisco.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CC7FCE3E@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <4DD97B5D.7040404@cisco.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CC7FCE75@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <4DD9CE66.8010204@cisco.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CC7FB9A1@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <4DDA5C19.5040405@cisco.com>