Re: [splices] SIP INVOKE method

"Shekh-Yusef, Rifaat (Rifaat)" <rifatyu@avaya.com> Thu, 19 May 2011 13:11 UTC

From: "Shekh-Yusef, Rifaat (Rifaat)" <rifatyu@avaya.com>
To: "R.Jesske@telekom.de" <R.Jesske@telekom.de>, "christer.holmberg@ericsson.com" <christer.holmberg@ericsson.com>, "pkyzivat@cisco.com" <pkyzivat@cisco.com>, "musgravepj@gmail.com" <musgravepj@gmail.com>, "splices@ietf.org" <splices@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 09:11:25 -0400
References: <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBDA8EBF@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <BANLkTinLjrS3DocT=_MbnDrHdoTLs7RuhQ@mail.gmail.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBDA9548@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <4DD2C7BF.1030000@cisco.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBE5C339@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <4DD3C26A.9050705@cisco.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBE5C465@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <BANLkTi=RrRrJEqrqVoWkS428y4-=TPZ16A@mail.gmail.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBE5C63F@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <BANLkTikSBqp3bVHvX57Ekm07s+SDvcHGeA@mail.gmail.com>, <4DD401F4.6050502@cisco.com> <7F2072F1E0DE894DA4B517B93C6A0585194DF6A3A6@ESESSCMS0356.eemea.ericsson.se> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CBE5CBD4@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <580BEA5E3B99744AB1F5BFF5E9A3C67D0840E94313@HE111648.emea1.cds.t-internal.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US