Re: [splices] Answering a Call Using Two Separate Devices proposal

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com> Mon, 25 April 2011 12:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=pkyzivat@cisco.com; l=8855; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1303735454; x=1304945054; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3P8ER9etkKZkJA/VkVIA1AD6nM5Ni6GM4PiT2VY9jG0=; b=jErrSVysOEPRxb1zje8SqiGbY8mX89TRZSqyDHUR0ebkFp5eIiBotPxh wceZlB1HnaCDk/SxiRbr61MXoUsReIatDjWG3065uFmEBWMuj79F53xfi dM77qqQf/SrUJQykcML4+HLdC67b+xq9hbvhYQURaQ3EGT/8Shg/hJXT6 8=;