Re: [splices] Answering a Call Using Two Separate Devices proposal

"Shekh-Yusef, Rifaat (Rifaat)" <rifatyu@avaya.com> Tue, 03 May 2011 15:28 UTC

From: "Shekh-Yusef, Rifaat (Rifaat)" <rifatyu@avaya.com>
To: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>, "splices@ietf.org" <splices@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 11:28:08 -0400
References: <OF72946BD9.9432A2C6-ON4825787D.001619F0-4825787D.001882DE@zte.com.cn> <4DB56C9C.1080004@cisco.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CB26E13D@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <4DB853B0.5060506@cisco.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CB33B18C@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <BFB07BED-2EAC-4FAE-A213-841DB4261A87@magorcorp.com> <4DBEBC15.5050600@ericsson.com> <6369CB70BFD88942B9705AC1E639A33822CB54B67C@DC-US1MBEX4.global.avaya.com> <4DBF5E5C.9000700@cisco.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US