Re: [spring] TSV-ART review of draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-08

Martin Stiemerling <mls.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 09 April 2018 14:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/AP7LYXil+bSt+3W3ZikXAmp61bz+Bo9sKGgujA7KJM=; b=of264oUg2yUSNi2C9mxKPM9O0bSZs/KG/zg17p/7gi1IG33IYg95KuLchrA8cfbuPH tOK4mdHvLf//VKwZ3Bo7M0hxkvAsGYgXChs8mOKR+ZWznb2B5AtkRftX9v1u4OwL9uu7 hy1+k7JJ4It92n2f6pCkqM7rs22t+YKuvzmkQ0lu1AAIIF0a8MnCVEVHspNOWV63A8hp i6pzEOT1yx6+t/K4LwrItya3avcjB7YZagQx//OyRuPMMsKZCme/SxPcMfePsIheWbQW IF4PEFmjcIswYPkgxVMmFnJcwgC7zHzhhY6JHk/vdbH36RTxd0jDQU/eP6QOdco59pck y5bA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/AP7LYXil+bSt+3W3ZikXAmp61bz+Bo9sKGgujA7KJM=; b=fuwvpWLbeVmQAY8UtN1XsiSRdv4ZH7otYL+4UXIYPFTWORFuDdFrEYOEAlZsZuNlh+ b81QqAOtB/uxudfLlx3j9dCsGS/lhWZ4C6BMGoGplakFze4eVQrqtTDSIt/Hwvm8lnaa zuvWmc1kZrDEZ47nUzfi1F1hOcNRyXUG8VtOXvKvIhr7kGg5nyVZyOcopj7+Sdg96vxP Qb2Y819JkLwCmdDea83QTSeIbZMGRzZXzbcQr6YIcF4VweP36cYaideN9nTZfYT5RdN2 YKmwTXxCwaBxO8HVp4jE/zu7784xLyCNxX8bY90lUohIQ3U6dyAzItVcWLCGgFhejt6f xDFA==