Re: [spring] Different MSDs for different traffic types on the same headend.

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 17 December 2019 09:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=cy5LCGLThgRUtAkBqyvT2i1TifuiyD9jONrkOZyYI9o=; b=SxKYlK2uwMQ8VIK6oDfNfXhSNMHPJ2QIcz1ITdv20ByaCZg88JbiuZYyBqoWWuzG8D fXCZ/z/IbYtTtrZMk3JZYrv+pRP3/QmbnE0cv/at/4TBqCTpoqcz9Pb7fytT2xrp9kl7 mTieGAvjIxXXrY/amVA57EtGjLmt4bLHLWUrKE++47nyEJTM3/7/VkvxMvgTQ+thieX9 W+nW9qqet3xOlwYxupzMz2VM1sVcw+12sNE4y9efr8qlUW5O/4tHrES+++7T1wHzff8F 5HslLIOe/RlxHicaS3kz/gCaPLAXlMyV8dD8NiNQlJ0R7nGGx/6W7KkxTjsi6+GwsJIW 2ZjQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=cy5LCGLThgRUtAkBqyvT2i1TifuiyD9jONrkOZyYI9o=; b=cSlxQVRIrpIliuyJ54nKypd1LtRunUeURTocbEixkBrSWnOgS3KCxQ9nsE9eeCoEVj d4CkBJkq7eB++HxsbO8jiJeY6fmUcD7E9+xS0dlhD1ebBnwTgwqElCMzhCbl7LLJ2aWu Mgkz5vHBoM+FKHNy9aw/gasovLZqohO1aps7FFPhHoHgtqLEvOwDibKtwY0hZ6lgd9JT 0wNzHhzqkO469nFycxdZ7bAPAj1td4kNGilBr9hhVbnqGS35pz5vGgT97y+4y1Soe/L6 IOysEyQfiTDEsoICKFr/RGrue1nkHw2yJDCDJwDfb1wjNVHt7fm/7YJ2E8hUyuBU4ctU jNOQ==
References: <CAN3QBScGjeL=yDSW3AOXZrVTGA-czbY2qDrOMQ=gDxAd4d=nYQ@mail.gmail.com> <38b14bf5-b6d9-4d46-ad1d-d26d3376df51@Spark> <CAN3QBSf2Kpu3Pd_FYmA7BCHJ=uWu9DnEEaYdQwGDDs26NmbJQg@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1-yRcK18JsJbAr3e+Hm-35WdmUFZ0mkzwLj5iBD9zWxw@mail.gmail.com> <c8967bfb-5a8e-447d-8e28-314820764f13@Spark> <CAN3QBScyJ5QgmKU8_h62pLF=FQ8y40C3sSRB1TWfKBQfdb1Mkw@mail.gmail.com> <CAN3QBSdFVCBQVPVc2Ax0i2EgMrGqzSCj7YpsUUE2m3HiM9AcyA@mail.gmail.com>