Re: [spring] Typo correction Re: Question from SPRING regarding draft-filsfilscheng-spring-srv6-srh-compression

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 21 October 2021 01:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=BS7j1biTsSFfguinyRioVyrPvQXdKNgpURx5hZrobqU=; b=VATeH9Zqi/qDRylOidZSXnQeRAsb2RSz+Kd3wftOE5qbhGT1Qi1wHqVLhYJW+a5cJw flssPV3BQNjwMgXgID5l0aEqtejIbAXDHxgj7QikWfFQNg9/S/LIdAy7LxzxhGO1+lh5 jfpQrFDEtO0i2dxGwUahmB0Hc3LOwEwL12f5KjoX29K9WVBYqcLjLVQIdWU+xxW1ZlqX tITtyGfhVzmQJNctSve6gXN+O6uMyGCIV6FXAqUcCDvLBTMb+I1ODB4QIU0EjfaPCutq CrkOSeTgn4AP4QeFIFPFtSoa8kPEs24hoNlLCVoq6BBzZKrZIOi6OlHkKaIkCK7dufTn ryPA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=BS7j1biTsSFfguinyRioVyrPvQXdKNgpURx5hZrobqU=; b=7iv5nk8Zy+Rd2LTK9I6yfW6Ig/m+/26UkB52N5RvWPFZKY7bk3G5EX4GupnA88T4xI XbpznOpJg4eN5kr/4FdXQqHC5SqBiy9JS+417WIs53PM7hitrZ3gG1sWw4B6U05Ddyos KdYSIZfsHUVzS/sRYhS4e6xUWrwGWn8DvmBpCFt+0pqE/gG1ZGR0JZ3tpEM5r4LCKlmC czr0KQ6Yf0RzXMM/IzqFbKj96CGdmyEs6mZJPvsO71XBlQieSJsJpsBHbt/sX4ThnpWU laG/QCAV3YQzS+4twVuPjHQ8oX5GnkKP1oQmhZHGzNrNDXPJhgRo0U0quF4fXY/2KSC5 OPWw==