Re: [spring] Beyond SRv6.

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 03 September 2019 15:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=raszuk.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+RpQfwqIjDa4AdvRSm6XPTzarDZBWVv/2zUOlniBGN0=; b=YPvvRKv15vjK+4stZGPGjqFuNFSkxrxq53pvI1rlche/dW6Id2whq9HqCQnN6Dwt3D FTW0nrCIAtJ+PKCOT7dmB3v3bWd2DU/YcNTXL3dlsjlKgMq3K5nQZ0dTvFfFq+6jig7t afpNm1uRT3fqLOrj/m8xw418A60T+OMCflttGcFlBOPOeGdAHfXH1VoParqGbJ71BlFc DfS8uDbqwCYxZiUTb1x83luPoEJGbLnoI9pU8gO+6xakry6BtctPhPR54y8tgyd1KqCr vKRQChs4cbUImd9eIxG2Q6XdjPop4+wei3IE3Ckog9VKP+/AWIoVqpT7SiqUlovyIFKS 2kvA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+RpQfwqIjDa4AdvRSm6XPTzarDZBWVv/2zUOlniBGN0=; b=ezUgqZlt+qTdrApfFX6AtKawfsqFNdPgmivOid2nwRExTZo7sAHciC1QCbd6D7xmkX tYsl1jV3tmXpt+bruAi5qgdnRApb9QQHbPCWjrqFZp/fqsvGqd6Fep+DilnYsZMJgxCC Ql1T2V99qhlGI3s1Us0qXu7LbOMDua3Gfl8G2JVsLhMNpK/40atLy59lAYFG6k2Gj1k2 RZhjI6CrRomUbgcZX53OPiUYTTmWu6FN263i1puL9tFYbJhpX+PmsDLnJl4Nt24aJxwK 6a6DyQ63ItVrFekomjjjGUeBWS5LeYPlXHLUdFSXWIPw18b6ZHdI+TlvY0uZeYaXbx2H RIBg==