Subject: [spring] Re: Call for adoption: draft-jiang-spring-sr-policy-nrp-05 (Ends 2026-02-02)
From: 戴锦友 <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2026 08:43:40 +0800
List-Id: "Source Packet Routing in NetworkinG (SPRING)" <spring.ietf.org>

Hi, Spring WG,
I support adoption of this draft.
Thanks!
Best regards!

David Dai
Fiberhome Technologies/CICT
Addr: Gaoxin Road 6#, Wuhan, Hubei, China
Tel:  +86 27-87693442-8318
MObile: +86 15377065812
Fax:  +86 27-87693784
E-mail: [email-masked]
 
From: 岳胜男
Date: 2026-01-26 16:28
To: djy; 戴锦友
Subject: Fw: [spring] Call for adoption: draft-jiang-spring-sr-policy-nrp-05(Ends 2026-02-02)

Original
From: AlvaroRetanaviaDatatracker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>;[email-masked] <[email-masked]>;[email-masked] <[email-masked]>;
Date: 2026年01月20日 01:55
Subject: [spring] Call for adoption: draft-jiang-spring-sr-policy-nrp-05  (Ends 2026-02-02)
This message starts a spring WG Call for Adoption of:
draft-jiang-spring-sr-policy-nrp-05

This Working Group Call for Adoption ends on 2026-02-02

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) Policy is a set of candidate paths, each
   consisting of one or more segment lists and the associated
   information.  A Network Resource Partition (NRP), is a subset of the
   resources and associated policies in the underlay network.  In SR
   networks with multiple NRPs, an SR Policy can be associated with a
   particular NRP.  In that case, SR Policy can be used for steering and
   forwarding traffic which is mapped to the NRP, so that the packets
   can be processed with the subset of network resources and policy of
   the NRP for guaranteed performance.  Thus the association between SR
   Policy and NRP needs to be specified.

   This document defines extensions to the SR Policy Architecture to
   allow the association of the SR Policy candidate paths with NRPs.

Please reply to this message and indicate whether or not you support adoption
of this Internet-Draft by the spring WG. Comments to explain your preference
are greatly appreciated. Please reply to all recipients of this message and
include this message in your response.

Authors, and WG participants in general, are reminded of the Intellectual
Property Rights (IPR) disclosure obligations described in BCP 79 [2].
Appropriate IPR disclosures required for full conformance with the provisions
of BCP 78 [1] and BCP 79 [2] must be filed, if you are aware of any.
Sanctions available for application to violators of IETF IPR Policy can be
found at [3].

Thank you.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bcp78/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bcp79/
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6701/

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-spring-sr-policy-nrp/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-jiang-spring-sr-policy-nrp-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-jiang-spring-sr-policy-nrp-05

_______________________________________________
spring mailing list -- [email-masked]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email-masked]