Re: [spring] WGLC - draft-ietf-spring-srv6-network-programming

"Xiejingrong (Jingrong)" <xiejingrong@huawei.com> Wed, 11 December 2019 01:07 UTC

From: "Xiejingrong (Jingrong)" <xiejingrong@huawei.com>
To: Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net>, "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>
CC: Fernando Gont <fgont@si6networks.com>, SPRING WG List <spring@ietf.org>, "6man@ietf.org" <6man@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 01:07:08 +0000
References: <17421_1575566127_5DE93B2F_17421_93_1_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A48D1A3DA@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <6c674995-8cc7-c024-4181-60b160910f75@si6networks.com> <29345_1576001884_5DEFE15C_29345_229_5_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A48D250B7@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <89402a30-129b-314f-90f1-ba6efcdd6a88@si6networks.com> <795b498c-39b9-a3d8-e9f8-77fd53f48e6a@joelhalpern.com> <CAOj+MMEEBKsR5B1icNGbTd=mU-HejAK=pL24n9TMt219TJperA@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.111.217.214]