Re: [spring] Understanding the replication draft

Rishabh Parekh <rishabhp@gmail.com> Tue, 07 July 2020 15:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ifBwXzMItfvFLgVZ9E2f9ppN3dnmzdgiklq4Zv9xCXw=; b=u0F7lKx7hTlVodmETT/U9v7DSNgI9NtHS8Hk9fQO1pbVTrJR3NPpYI9ZwyjBMC/LQa +1e6AWaHd/pqPkaNKM5arVuvE8ktJ7h9VkvPu4UdZNrbrVc2lLuIVgRXGFKrWkRN8DYB ezlNUoFlHp4/HSIrVyZA/nsIKvI9qV8r/xSs7cpYxvDju5rzgZDmi1e6KZFEHYaNhiPK cGsbHXenc3RNhSUA2AQ5pFg6vK/puenFCKuKkjnBMWFzWoW0B/4nnYNgYwl+Owr/qUOe M5aqB17jfEbNEy0PE2BezqcUOwvbMJA7ks7XnRiibWlbdXrgpl+F5XdLkRahgu9zm+Dr dBUw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ifBwXzMItfvFLgVZ9E2f9ppN3dnmzdgiklq4Zv9xCXw=; b=Hl/NbayMMiHu7SKf1fDY/kDQQdqbM4e4xDeJbf4+XxG5JXWWsWqj60lXowGWtDDT9B eqRnwslhFJDzc94Sqsd4EM9RciVMEvtcvEWtgy6poBJUH/a8d3WrqDsPP+GN+TwQDD5Z hHl7gEw2K86uLho32yvWHYTi7c26GTGKHqISuo+d0qf8jOnxDUDR+cbsC8mKJ1uSuF0g Rbx+JJVyEvG/aukacP67eSqV5CM+SX7HdN7MEhUCblD+OMPBOjA2pouNos7USVW3JNyz +C1BZ4vcDBGNS08p5Qj+rhTgtFa7zogZmKEKi2+zSF6Qi86YTauwHj9YpmHY1Sp8e5uD qE5A==
References: <94415742-fc4e-1774-bf96-01eac3672bfb@joelhalpern.com> <CABjMoXYCsXb-iP55PsNWHBG187Lm7-2PXfgD3qRn_aD6ppDuMw@mail.gmail.com> <b3aaaa47-af61-6fc0-1086-bfd59efea061@joelhalpern.com> <CABjMoXY5S1Bx3rQM-0eyJfzh9iOgAZoGshs1wFqebnkVZ++G0w@mail.gmail.com> <CAOj+MMFsjRCgbY1V5idoKmqKR7W5gwM7ui7cp6W12GQm0XEHyQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABjMoXbka+L3STNd4EPOfT5KA35ECZQt3jk=g0m=GU9VUj9csA@mail.gmail.com> <baaf7a09-f20d-4863-b7f7-36118e11cc4b@Spark> <CABjMoXZaiED+++2ij6CB_MH6dqGgs=t829XgsYy+6HHC69SDrQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAB75xn7f0RaMPhmN2KH26Z--8pp-ioGCMGSC+0MOx1T=Ugp+xg@mail.gmail.com> <32104_1594114929_5F044371_32104_68_5_53C29892C857584299CBF5D05346208A48EC8CCE@OPEXCAUBM43.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>