Re: [spring] A belated comment on end-to-end path protection in draft-ietf-spring-resiliency-use-cases

"Stefano Previdi (sprevidi)" <sprevidi@cisco.com> Wed, 17 May 2017 07:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=19792; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1495006586; x=1496216186; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=YdZtW3IYJZx/mOwqrQ9EaX9f+e75EGlJxlCCF4zxbSc=; b=Hr/WO2y3RO45yKKMZUXhTeO5smqnEHJ0h60d6mPhXShlgYY/nbLyXPDy ooJkkLBHB+DfSqnOPJoKXirlGJsVv6j6BZ41RKX49sKr60zGP4pSheA+q KZuvnW5l47RvAvhZqBodE46f7i/tzOFaAMWjF6gAm5TMAfyFJHzGtLVsZ k=;