Re: [spring] [ippm] WG Adoption Call for https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-spring-twamp-srpm-11

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 05 December 2020 06:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qNMTBUtlj473GnPIKbbbdNt9isAQENx9rJ6k8ECId1I=; b=VTi/PAqfP5FomJWWYim7w4MwyHgo3NUvC2A5xJjPOUA3ZtJF62hmDZ2bvxZJ19EsM0 t2sxFlBoSs+Fp10hh4ultmuyXxygayor8zoGBGc85xM5X+oOQw+A9czWLo3NpHr+RlAh uL4TG26H61L9Ho5cTK1RHToHUXybK1HIkwpadWEISnfwhgTzT0to7iJjEPSzDZq1oy6h imO1c3gLN3Vlk87JT5JSPcIGZPMFbYkc5lh5tb5F52tC4K597DRDdohNdb2lyCu4tOjW /jM4rw4IACAkcTKwTHIT5BhnP7gsnC7RfHwzNpymYFJzGyNhIZxXYylzrjwyQ8YCuIGH mksw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qNMTBUtlj473GnPIKbbbdNt9isAQENx9rJ6k8ECId1I=; b=saiSfCSS/KHDatSB+mo9HFJu9mFAfDCEyDsM9P5y77P7RW6hBcjkT7IzSGbQ2Clnab Y5odSHDj20v9MlOssd33kP6utwQX0CmtKjiibAW3C6yRTFfG4oV/V2jp+UeJJacGj+0F ihQzCcE2ypvkB9S0ZhH2cxTUGcLb/GC7FsPVR4yVyj72KwO2N9aquxcp6wJIjcemLjyD ktL62cj6SC4JEHMotrSQ6xtYsvf4oV0sLbR6C3vK56LShM0lfQf+UPh64yap3YfFfNqd IJtcWQ3EhwEN3X/+HLTDqwd5p3vaRuTMCHVVlu6idqOCuI/mW7/116uRtvCAf9yhDGNI kn/Q==
References: <DM6PR13MB3066F695F1ABFC22C52CEA3BD21D0@DM6PR13MB3066.namprd13.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmWROaXBChBht9hCq3S6r5EASc47Qny1mr3u6kyuuiTXfQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR11MB3115E21076C99CDE5D0B4B25BFE90@DM6PR11MB3115.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmVMX4HsmFQ8r5LfTj_DrZmF+ME8BLT8Lgzvyyk70=nzfw@mail.gmail.com> <CABNhwV1gKYvnyV-7_1JQ5h_2299epNDxxuuKm5_86FQdziSA6g@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR11MB3115E8AAC89CECAA553E8191BFF90@DM6PR11MB3115.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmVcf5HGH05rkgwFhysG7EqE6cXnYjAzH-GrPgkStR4NyQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM6PR11MB31156BE924B8DF1F37E159BEBFF30@DM6PR11MB3115.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CA+RyBmWmd_RXefMksyTEWoH7xyiLkY-EhcQCs1APoWVpcqDoqg@mail.gmail.com>