Re: [spring] Beyond SRv6.

Reji Thomas <rejithomas.d@gmail.com> Wed, 04 September 2019 19:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=GL3Se9nwVOxTAHiXaZAVHJpweW+kQgD8Bw3VtG5len4=; b=ihbrssg8G+9bMNCxZgHCnzOMfoYd5URIcXyb63PcxMqiUOnkDebq7Ea/jh3J8lUcMC EickLKRoQTrY8QutHolbyMNgUqX4o2+8KvIEO6EKjtfCCWYDmxF6LvLoOXEwhJFOyGCu OIRWfh4LdFJZae7s8r0YGXWcfDpqkQjGdUxy9fHzBWDO1mG5ytmkE8AeXourDzCgHYE6 2/72bPdw4+G4OgMbtSx7aEYVYOIcWF0ja8Dny9ioawwtRfSEN8SRIUhLi6uQaDr1jNTo i8he7tRJeCXr7shWqvvtVPiW6tzfH88S+TTRh/tBj8eAhPH91ibFH67UiAAnu3O+jhs/ rDdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=GL3Se9nwVOxTAHiXaZAVHJpweW+kQgD8Bw3VtG5len4=; b=AS4K+21VN5OBkFyDE58KmD5dfqPuML/t8DwpCJPNer0/5Kx6TNQYjp84tg/kD2sHVI 5BOv0qzuNidaIfeOvJ2kERcecwTbMtdyz8n1cP+0t9rVL2ayugKsqklUdoDqGTwvq0v1 yW/kepQMny7gFMPgciNfQDUjUmgoJEeeu3fjT9rpAhmLMpkLQJdyfVaRWQzfAHz0ppPu gkJaPNiRlsNdVPJTHkLPKx6yPKSUHaqmv4N1eeZpjptae8EEgSoG8PuaSLeeAJSyUggx 65M4cIfVcAR+TZRHcJjNXGa6ZqV7hj9mRbXzB8E6iz4RYy/iBXonQX++v7g2BLWqxp99 veXQ==