Re: [spring] WG Last Call for draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-mpls-13

Chris Bowers <chrisbowers.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 08 June 2018 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Fr/N7wLsQQsTpNREEP3oOfhdeLZRPuYiupNwZAIxU4g=; b=n6cga07RxSGU6IArHfsDLz9nxhfdgKmxCbe/2b2OqcenPotjlk+j3MzkuDxbz8F3M8 3HUeZtcowFyJwBpbEoMCwcC6I4gbYt/jeoxHdJtIpPlpN+dby4uuZhuc1gaTIKO6sasY 0RB2CPSrqQSfQ58J6kxWjxSN2N0m1Butnim2PWDraT+4YGDEFg8P674rxnbiTo7yocif uh9Z6leYJLVQFMVvnzpUxuKKoh9Yf0QAVavViwo4AX5X3gzqB4VMBtznAjc60WDA/fb2 wXx1BO39wegxytN+c4vyZwWSnEfLEPsCEmE8qtXHmydJmuaUQiH+l1Jha8qpQQ/ijCPM jlpg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Fr/N7wLsQQsTpNREEP3oOfhdeLZRPuYiupNwZAIxU4g=; b=orZaVriRr5/0O7lW7oEVU92kZtW+zwUAAE9VOQl9WcCgB4lR/X7bEzLlcbc+1jItxl qFmjcnOd6y3A+LTxotiNkqaGK2Bp5mF0xI9glfmk494Zk2XS+Vlk5RfazcIGD17Q0eCb 8azWxzbm1GlAvgUvcjMif/Dcp24NE2oXJcJAxQFhRetp6GUG9N3W+avRR0+cDcQBkhR4 yuMIPPUVEk6dsRYdCk17F1lnmDORFA3rGRQWm0iVgdbpGTcepASOcp2J5hWCsssc6ne8 JdlNgb2K3rFB4yolTSfR+5C8YHOkDiUFlYQHtyxWr+xGfCNjjO59Yl71X8PZ9DCRxTvG wp2g==