Re: [spring] to drop or to forward unlabelled (Re: Question on RFC8660)

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Sat, 12 September 2020 06:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YXi3ZgeV5y8aWttpCCfawTLHIqVtvB87lC9YmH4fi8s=; b=ZvfI3emh+jECes9qFZvQZt7uN3YxCE2qggO38OUZE5p9iqqPIRzVFoFMYH6iizg4wC jwfc3m3UOnSeWxmInrMdP+dMmI5q1d0LS7bDQiYQyR6F7EhKY2L6nbTrMezEgK/9/e+Q kIGaRzMWQRZXFmuP4csA/IhFsm1sh9fnXiqRwAHO0yusX54BPrapQWGcsnSiyv2lXMbx +IL3h3s0YulcJkMCgCsiiKzbwM/bMRm6MPvHcsXQVbOgw2KVVskY9tkyUJ1bdyRWVp9+ vKXhbmaE731B0YYt61rXf6H2ibcerrhEsuFPs/ERCJuZx4l6klMCCZlmZi7QE98cYYKG 2p5g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YXi3ZgeV5y8aWttpCCfawTLHIqVtvB87lC9YmH4fi8s=; b=NQ8cI463tVoNnvsV3pjvhNttk8HMYIm5cyrVG/YSfEwCFHnksenHKaYrplilw3zi+0 kX0Nzy7CoTddy0+UaTiEmotBj3LzGn/O7a3sz1390Gt3/7Qi8BECWc7sTn9JPxthfkBl PeQTKFuJ7C520saE7nW5bOJQ6FueHc10Z9Jb53C3L8rsTrJMZcMJkkKz0CNI9he8/I8g WMoa4Duq9IcKlqaolfAuE3qyu6KS8ZWlVRqf+Y0uiWlXUPTQREnGPAvqAAs+6oQcumHw j+i1/qWswPW1eXrrwlCVtFalbxQddsF2MLuzYfRiGt4J9El27so0fsKqY9r7qpPccJ+O nHVA==